Beauty tips for face for oily skin
Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored and most tacky too. Often this oily skin lead to unwanted blemishes and pimples on face. It is also prone to blackheads.
Oily skin produce sebaceous glands that over react and produce more oil than needed. Oily skin leads to acne, pimples. It also catches the dirt and dust when we go out therefore making our face more rotten. It is not at all a problem and can be dealt if proper care and nutrition is taken.
If you have oily skin and you'd like to do something about this condition, here are some good tips for you:
- Honey is an excellent natural skin moisturizer.
Apply a thin layer of honey all over the face and wash it off with tepid water after 15 minutes.
- Clay mask is said to give maximum benefit to the oily skin for its deep cleansing properties.
- Halve a tomato, gently rub over face and neck and wash after 15 minutes.
Dab diluted buttermilk on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Gently wipe with moist cotton.
- Make a puree of fresh tomatoes, apply to the skin.
- Make a pulp of raw papaya and apply. Papaya has a cleansing action, softening dead skin cells and aiding their removal.
- Follow up the cleanser with an astringent, as this will remove all excess oil.
- Use an exfoliant twice a week. These skin scrub products contains little granules that, when used with a small brush, provide deep cleansing.
- Mix one-tablespoon yogurt with Multani mitti and apply. Yogurt itself can be applied o the face.
- Mix 5-6 drops of rose water in 4 tbsp. of ice water and apply on face. This will help to control oiliness and make you feel fresh.