Beauty tips for face whitening
White complexion has been a desire for everyone who is black and has dark complexion. Our face makes the first impression. There is great demand for only who are fair and white in the market of marriages.
People obviously prefer fair and white better halves. Well, there are numerous reasons for dark complexion. Primarily the result of melanin content in our body. Studies have proved that the presence of melanin rises as body heat increases.
Here are some simple beauty tips that can lighten the skin tone and get a lighter complexion.
- Application of the mixture of sandalwood and rose water-cools your skin as well as brings a fair glow to you.
- Make a fine paste of grinded almonds and rose water. A regular application of this paste on the face and neck will bring a natural fairness.
- Cut a tomato into two halves and rub it on your face. You can see the changing skin complexion within a few days.
- Soak potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes. Rub theses slices on your face, hands and neck. This regular act will bring a positive result within a short period.
- Grapes work magical for enhancing fairness. Apply grape seeds regularly or consume in the form of juice, which will give you the long desired complexion.
- Apply the paste of cucumber and coconut water regularly to relive your skin as well as to bring a fair complexion.
- Apply the turmeric powder and sandalwood paste daily to ensure better results as it is a traditional skin toner and fairness mantra.
- Mix oatmeal with yogurt and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Make a fine paste of Almonds soaked overnight. Apply it on the face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water.
- Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.