Beauty tips for face
An extensive catalog of natural homemade beauty tips for face.
There will be probably less or no people we can find who doesn’t want to make their face to look beautiful. Certainly, everyone wants to look beautiful.
There are lots of commercial beauty products in use by everybody. But they are coupled with side effects too. Moreover the pollution disaster we face every day makes our face look weird. It leads to a dull, shoddy and less beautiful face.
Coming to make ups, there is no need to use pounds of make up to look beautiful. And using more make over tricks makes you less confident. There are more natural ways to look and feel beautiful. By using these natural ways one can stay beautiful for longer period, with out getting affected by the harmful chemicals and severe climatic conditions.
Here are some simple and yet affective easy beauty tips that will make your face more beautiful and lively…
Natural Homemade Beauty Tips for Face
- Tomato paste for pimple marks on your face
Tomato is the best home remedy for pimple marks on your face. Apply tomato paste to your face and wait for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water, so that you will know the result yourself.
- Glowing skin tips for oil face
Quench the 4-5 almonds (badam) in water for whole night, next day make it as paste with half table spoon honey. Apply this paste to your face as mask. After 20 minutes clean with cold water, your face skin will be glowing instantly.
- A mixture of oatmeal flour and curd applied regularly on face makes skin soft.
- Natural bleaches like lemon juice, honey, and turmeric are very efficacious for removal of a tan and betterment of your complexion.
- To control oiliness and feeling fresh mix 5-6 drops of rose water in 4 tbsp. of ice water and apply on face.
- Cucumber juice is very useful for taking care of excessive oiliness. Apply the juice before makeup. Let it dry for sometime and then continue with your makeup.
- Use a piece of papaya to rub on your face and leave it for 15 minute. Then wash it with water.
- Cucumber is a great natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
- Use a blender to blend a banana and a cup of milk. Apply this mixture on your face. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then wash it with cold water.