Dasari Narayana Rao’s prestigious 150th directorial project “Parama Veera Chakra” starring Balakrishna in the main lead has has finished shooting and currently progressing post-production works. The recently launched audio is gaining good response from listeners. The movie is slated for release on January 12th. Meanwhile the producer has submitted the first copy of the movie to the Censor Board and received U/A certificate. The unit members were happy with the Censor Board report. Balakrishna is playing dual roles in the film and will be seen romancing three heroines Ameesha Patel, Sheela and Neha Dhupia. C.Kalyan is producing the film under the banner Teja Cinema.
- Balayya Parama Veera Chakra shooting at RFC (1.000)
- Balakrishna singing song of Komaram Bheem (1.000)
- Balayyas Parama Veera Chakra at RFC (1.000)
- Balakrishna to sport multi-get ups in PVC (1.000)
- Balakrishna ropes top five directors for PVC (1.000)
- Jagapathi Babus new movie Chattam launched (RANDOM - 0.507)